At the 4th week of pregnancy an embryo begins to develop. Expectant mother may not know about her pregnancy, so the first signs of pregnancy – breast swelling, nausea, irritability and pulling sensation in the abdomen a woman perceives as harbingers of menstruation.
During the 3rd week of pregnancy a zygote was formed. Then it moved through the fallopian tubes and turned into a blastocyst. How to behave at the 4th week of pregnancy, and what future mother should expect, will be discussed in the following paragraphs.
- Four weeks pregnant: Gestation course
- 4 weeks pregnant: What is happening?
- 4 weeks pregnant: Future baby
- 4 weeks pregnant: How does pregnancy change mother’s life?
- 4 weeks pregnant: Nutrition for the future mother
- 4 weeks pregnant: Possible difficulties
- 4 weeks pregnant: Necessary tests
- 4 weeks pregnant: Helpful tips