Thrush itself is an unpleasant thing, and candidiasis during pregnancy can be transmitted to the baby. Exactly during pregnancy increases the risk of catching a thrush, as the immune system of women weakens. If a variety of candles and pills do not help, take a look at these methods. But, of course, be sure to talk beforehand with the doctor.
- Drink plenty of water. It is better to drink warm water. The use of cold water requires more energy, because it causes a spasm of blood vessels. A lot of water – is not 1.5-3 liters per day. Everything here is individual. The required amount can be determined by the color of urine.
- Drink a glass of warm water on an empty stomach in the morning. You can also drink water with lemon or mint tea. But without sugar or honey.
- Avoid caffeine for a few weeks. No tea, cocoa and coffee.
- Do not consume sugar. In the gynecologist consultation you certainly have heard that you need to eat less sugar.
- Avoid dairy products. It contains lactose, protein that is harder to digest, and sometimes antibiotics, which, as you know, also cause the appearance of thrush.
- Eat more greens and vegetables.
- Drink a course of probiotics. Before taking be sure to talk with your doctor.
- Have your digestion in readiness.
- Wear underwear made of natural fabrics. It allows the skin to breathe and does not create a warm and moist environment which is so pleasant for yeasts.
- Use a mild cleanser. Detergent particles can remain in the body and affect the acid-base balance. Choose powders without aggressive ingredients, natural products for bath and body.
- Wash yourself several times a day with plain water.
- Use the homemade yogurt. Western midwifes often recommend the use of a tampon with homemade yogurt for an hour. Repeat this procedure every 3-4 hours.
- Add a glass of soda to the bath. It relieves irritation and itching.
- Candles of coconut oil, tea tree and lavender essential oil have antifungal effect.
- Make the bath with herbs. For example, chamomile or calendula.
The cause of yeast infection in children can be mom’s candidiasis. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of this disease before the birth and while breastfeeding. Always consult with your doctor, because health – is not a toy.