The concept of the third week of pregnancy is very conditional, because the egg has not been fertilized yet. Exactly during this period the process of conception may happen (if it does not happen in the past, the second week of pregnancy), followed by the migration of the fertilized egg of the fallopian tubes into the uterus, where the embryo is firmly fixed in the layer of the endometrium and active development of the fetus begins.
In the third week of pregnancy, the expectant mother cannot feel any changes in her body, while there are many important processes happening.
- 3 weeks of pregnancy: Course of pregnancy
- What is happening during the 3rd week of pregnancy?
- 3 weeks of pregnancy: Future baby
- 3 weeks of pregnancy: How does pregnancy change mother’s life?
- Three weeks of pregnancy: Nutrition for future mother
- Three weeks of pregnancy: Possible difficulties
- Three weeks of pregnancy: Necessary tests
- Three weeks of pregnancy: Useful tips